The tremendous advances in rocket-missile technology during 1957 indicated that the science fiction dream of space travel is much closer than might have been expected. A number of new companies expressly interested in outer space research have arisen in recent years. Aeronutronic Systems, Inc. was the prime contractor for the Farside project which fired a rocket 4,000 mi. into space, while Systems Laboratories Corp. has stated its belief that flight to the moon will be possible in 10 years.
- Aviation in 1952: Commercial Aviation (Hughes XH-17 Helicopter) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Aerospace Industry Products (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Aviation in 1949: New Airplanes (Helicopters) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Aviation Medicine (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Aviation in 1949: New Airplanes (Firebird Missile) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Air Transportation in 1958: Subsidies (Local-service and Helicopter Airlines) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)