7:12 “Then it shall come to pass, because you listen to these judgments, and keep and do them, that the LORD your God will keep with you the covenant and the mercy which He swore to your fathers. 13 And He will love you and bless you and multiply you; He will also bless the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your land, your grain and your new wine and your oil, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flock, in the land of which He swore to your fathers to give you. 14 You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock. 15 And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you. 16 Also you shall destroy all the peoples whom the LORD your God delivers over to you; your eye shall have no pity on them; nor shall you serve their gods, for that will be a snare to you.
17 “If you should say in your heart, ‘These nations are greater than I; how can I dispossess them?’ — 18 you shall not be afraid of them, but you shall remember well what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt: 19 the great trials which your eyes saw, the signs and the wonders, the mighty hand and the outstretched arm, by which the LORD your God brought you out. So shall the LORD your God do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid. 20 Moreover the LORD your God will send the hornet among them until those who are left, who hide themselves from you, are destroyed. 21 You shall not be terrified of them; for the LORD your God, the great and awesome God, is among you. 22 And the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you little by little; you will be unable to destroy them at once, lest the beasts of the field become too numerous for you. 23 But the LORD your God will deliver them over to you, and will inflict defeat upon them until they are destroyed. 24 And He will deliver their kings into your hand, and you will destroy their name from under heaven; no one shall be able to stand against you until you have destroyed them. 25 You shall burn the carved images of their gods with fire; you shall not covet the silver or gold that is on them, nor take it for yourselves, lest you be snared by it; for it is an abomination to the LORD your God. 26 Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it. You shall utterly detest it and utterly abhor it, for it is an accursed thing.
- Beware of Idolatry: Deuteronomy 4:15-40 (N)ew King James Version (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Joseph Deals with the Famine: Genesis 47:13-26 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Joseph a Slave in Egypt: Genesis 39:1-23 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Jethro’s Advice: Exodus 18:1-27 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Beware of False Gods: Deuteronomy 12:29-32 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Israel’s Deliverance Assured: Exodus 5:22-23 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Joseph Revealed to His Brothers: Genesis 45:1-28 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Avoid Wicked Customs: Deuteronomy 18:9-14 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Joseph is Governor of Egypt: Genesis 47:1-12 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)
- Israel’s Disobedience: Judges 2:1-6 (New King James Version) (egrejeen.wordpress.com)